Selasa, 07 Februari 2012

Cross Culture

When I follow class culture uderstanding last week my lecture send a nattive speaker for our class from Australia. Her name is Kirrily. She was a beautiful girl and also friendly with us. All of student ask about cross culture between Indonesia and Australia.That was very interesting topic todiscuss. I asked a question for Kirrily. My question was " What is her favourite food ?". She answered that she like Rendang very much. Hmmmmmmmm . I never thought about that.
Some Australians turned out to also love the Beef Rendang. It turns out their taste is similar to the Indonesian . This is because in Australia does not have its own food or clothes, music, dances, musical instruments and all that smells of traditional.
what do you think about that??????
The traditional dances, food , clothes, music, musical instrument only the Aborigin ethnic that have all of that. Because of that there are many Australian learn about each culture from the other country such us Japan, Indonesia, India etc.

21 komentar:

  1. same with me heeheeee
    but i lkie this :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. like this too...
      comment me, didi...
      anggityacucu.blogspot.com

      Hapus
  2. good question ...
    i think she loves to all the food in Indonesia....!!!
    do you know why?????
    ahihihihihihihihihihi
    just kidding

    BalasHapus
  3. I think it is a good report... And in my opinion, Australia don't has traditional culture because the population come from many country like from japanese and spanish people.

    BalasHapus
  4. no I like meat ball very much..hhihihi

    @ all : thank you for u'r comment ...hmmmm

    BalasHapus
  5. different with my lachlan and simon,,, he is like soto.hihihihi

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. What do you mean with my Lachan..
      waoowww new scandal..xixiixixixixiixixi

      Hapus
  6. Didi,I agree with you!I'm proud I'm an Indonesian,Indonesia=exotic! :D

    BalasHapus
  7. I think that Indonesia is more rich than Australia in cultures... :)

    BalasHapus
  8. i think we need to learn about culture from another country too..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yup..I agree with you. even though Australia doesn't have many cultures like our country, but we can learn about their education, politics,and many more.

      Hapus
  9. very simple writing
    it's perfect wkwkwkkw
    go...go...go....

    BalasHapus
  10. ehm,, after you know about Australia culture,
    do you want visit there??????

    BalasHapus
  11. I think..we must proud with our country..because we has many kind traditional culture..

    BalasHapus
  12. Indonesia is beautiful country.....
    when we study about culture in Indonesia...
    heheheh

    BalasHapus
  13. do you like the culture of indonesia or other cultures?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I.m an Indonesian , so I like Indonesian Culture very much..hmmm

      Hapus
  14. I'm proud I'm Indonesian, hehe..

    BalasHapus